Extensive development experience with C# .NET, networking and asynchronous applications (since 2009). Worked on tools, multiplayer Unity3D games and game servers.
I'm looking for a C# or Rust project to develop programming related tools, frameworks and technology - the stuff that others programmers use.
Also I would be interested in a project related to high load or low latency distributed server solutions (e.g. game servers). I like refactoring, optimizing and automating stuff.
• Extensive Visual Studio + ReSharper experience
○ Good understanding of C# code style guidelines
○ Incredible skills in refactoring and code cleanup
• Familiar with many patterns and principles including GOF, SOLID, DRY, OOP
• Asynchronous programming including lock-free approach, volatile and async-await internals
○ Developed an actor-based concurrency framework usable with async syntax
(aka fibers, aka green threads)
○ Invented own asynchronous streams before they were added to .NET
• Unity3D games and server development, AOT platforms
○ Developed a MOBA game for iOS as a lead server developer
○ Development of a stock market trading simulator online game
○ Developed a Unity3D plugin for visual programming
• Performance optimization enthusiast
○ Developed a profiler with IL instrumentation
○ Experienced with Visual Studio and dotTrace profilers
○ Good understanding of GC mechanics
• Sockets and networking: developed a networking RPC framework with own binary protocol and optimized it so that the core part could take up to 60000 active connections on my local Core i7
• Security: I’m pretty good at ensuring it and seeing the possible vectors of hacker attacks
• Reflection and IL generation
○ Developed a networking framework for games that does a serialization with delta synchronization feature
○ Developed a fork of protobuf-net serializer to fix reference-tracking and add support for other C# language features like nested collections and jagged arrays
GitHub - AqlaSolutions/AqlaSerializer: Binary serializer with full .NET support!
○ Maintaining a wrapper around Reflection.Emit to generate IL using C#-like syntax
GitHub - AqlaSolutions/runsharp: Aqla.RunSharp is a fork of RunSharp from Google Code with IKVM support